Bubbly is a mobile voice social network, similar to Twitter but for voice. I’ve been working on this app using the Agile method for more than a year and the objectives of each sprint is different. Generally, my role was to update the look of the app, e.g. From iOS 6 to 7. Translated all the iOS mockups to the Android version. Provided wireframes and mockups for new features.
The goal of the design process was to make it more fun so I engaged an outside cartoon illustrator to provide us with cute stickers, while giving him my design input and conceptualization of the character along the way. Bubbly was made to be fun with elements of sounds. Not only did it have to look cute yet user-friendly, but I also had to think about the sounds and fun animations that were to be incorporated in the app.
– Created wireframes in terms of target audience and personas.
– Validated the user flow with actual users and various stakeholders
– Ran usability tests with lo-fi prototypes and the final prototype.
– Created the logo and brand elements along with the user interface for the app.
– Designed mockups and provided developers with assets.